Actos Bladder Cancer
Thank you for visiting with us at Actos Bladder Cancer Association. Our goal is to educate our visitors as to the dangers associated with Actos use, particularly bladder cancer, to explain the treatment options available to those who have developed bladder cancer and to make it easy for our visitors to get the best legal advice available.
Studies Show Actos Causes Bladder Cancer
The connection between the drug, Actos, and the disease is being studied in a variety of research projects. Most particular is an ongoing ten-year longitudinal epidemiological study. Not yet completed, the results coming in have already been sufficient to cause the FDA to increase its warnings regarding the use of Actos, and the dangers to those already known to be at risk for bladder cancer, including those with previous experience of bladder cancer.
Actos FDA Warning and Recall
Actos continues to be prescribed and distributed within the United States. A similar study in France has released supporting evidence sufficient to cause France and Germany to withdraw the medication from the market. However, the many strengths of Actos as a powerful and effective medication for diabetes II make the FDA and the medical profession within the nation reluctant to pull the product entirely.
If you are already at increased risk for bladder cancer, have recovered from bladder cancer once already, or are otherwise compromised, and you have been taking Actos at high dosages for a year or more, you are at risk for Actos bladder cancer. If you have already developed bladder cancer while being treated for diabetes with Actos, the cancer may be directly associated with your medication.
How Can We Help?
- For Those visitors seeking even more detailed information on Bladder Cancer we offer a complimentary Bladder Cancer Support book, 100 Questions and Answers about Bladder Cancer. It contains invaluable information that every bladder cancer patient must have.
- Support Wristbands are an excellent way to raise awareness regarding bladder cancer and to show support for loved ones dealing with this condition. Let us know how many we can send you. These two are sent free of charge.
- Our staff is always on the lookout for new information on Actos, bladder cancer and the evolving techniques used in the fight against this disease, including the latest Clinical Trials. Contact us for the cutting edge information.
- Too much information? Not sure what applies to you or your loved one? Call or Request a call from our Patient and Family Advocates. They will answer your questions at no charge and guide you to the answers you seek.
- Legal Advice from one of the highest rated firms in the country is yours for the asking. The constitution is free and of course you pay nothing unless a recovery is made on your behalf. Finding the right attorney is critical to your fight. We can set up an immediate consultation with one of the most respected firms in the country.